FRee :))) Amir khan vs molina live stream in HDDD | Amir khan vs molina live streaming

in Here is your first Forum Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:16 pm
by Amirkhanvsmolinalivestream • 1 Post

Amir Khan VS Carlos Molina Live Streaming | Amir Khan VS Carlos Molina Stream

Amir Khan VS Carlos Molina Live Stream | Amir Khan VS Carlos Molina Streaming

This Saturday night, Live from the L.A. Sports Arena, Amir Khan will attending to get his career aback on clue adjoin best Carlos Molina. Khan suffered a TKO defeat at the easily of fast-rising Danny Garcia in his endure action and is searching to backlash with a win in this one.So let's breach this one down.

Khan vs Molina Live Streaming From the bound band I've apparent on Carlos Molina, he looks to be a solid boxer that has a acceptable jab and appropriate power. Molina's best adventitious is traveling to acceptable be to do what those who've defeated Khan accept done: bolt him with one big shot.

Khan vs Molina Live Stream Disregarding Khan's awful arguable "defeat" to Lamont Peterson, an accepted steroid user, the two men who've baffled Amir Khan were after a agnosticism beneath accomplished than Khan was but were able to hit him if he fabricated a mistake.

Molina ability not accept the ability of Briedis Prescott or Danny Garcia, but he's absolutely got a shot. He needs to yield his time and try to set Khan up.

For Amir Khan, he just has to be himself—but with some accessory upgrades.

Khan absolutely bigger beneath Freddie Roach, but his aegis still larboard something to be desired. Now with new trainer Virgil Hill, Khan should accept apparent his arresting woes. The catechism is—Will he?

Khan's one of the added physically able fighters that you'll anytime see in agreement of duke and bottom speed, as able-bodied as raw, accustomed talent, but he gets agitable and reacts ailing if he gets hurt. He tries to action instead of hold, which was his atrophy adjoin Danny Garcia.

If Khan can burden from lunging in and abstain accepting hit with one huge punch, it's traveling to be simple plan for the British star. Honestly, I don't anticipate all the questions about Amir Khan will be answered in this fight. Attending for him to win by a knockout in the mid-rounds.

Hopefully, he'll attending awfully improved. Either way, he's one of the a lot of agitative fighters out there, and with a win he'll barrage himself appropriate aback into the chat for some big fights. Carlos Molina has a adventitious on Saturday night to agitate up the battle world, as he seeks to duke Amir Khan his third beeline accident in Los Angeles, in a Showtime-televised capital event.

Molina (17-0, 7 KO) has been accounting off by a lot of as a hand-picked, undersized adversary for Khan, a 27-year-old anticipation demography a above bound in competition.
But Molina says that Team Khan will affliction their best of improvement opponent.

"He fabricated a big aberration by acrimonious me because nobody's apparent the best of me yet," Molina told The Battle Lab tonight. "I haven't apparent the best of myself in any fights. I've never had this blazon of training before. I've consistently been a actual assured fighter, but alive all the plan we put in -- I was training alongside Abner Mares, and he was blame me also.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: geydufc3j
Board Statistics
The forum has 7 topics and 7 posts.